Yes, what you’ve heard is true. THESE ARE THE MEN closes this week. Yes, that means you only have TWO CHANCES left to see it. And yes, we are going to give you a list - the internet loves lists, right?!? - of the top ten reasons you should check out THESE ARE THE MEN this week.
10. Mason’s sassy side eyes.
9. Our wonderful collaborator Foster got himself into GRAAAAAD school. At the Royal Central School of Speech & Drama in London. Sheesh. Come see this master-to-be rock the stage with us.
8. ARTshare is a cool program. We were only able to make this show at the gorgeous Southern Theatre because of ARTshare. If you haven’t heard about it yet, this show is an excellent intro to the program that YOU WANNA JOIN.
7. Cape dresses are hot this spring.
6. Our beautiful Blake is moving to NYC at the end of May. For love and luck and lots of reasons, but also to work with these fine folks at Title:Point Productions. Come see BB’s last directorial work in the Twin Cities!
5. Alana catches grapes in her mouth. With surprising accuracy. Really, you should see it.
4. Our amazing friends Dan and Mike play powerful brothers-in-law in our show. Come see ‘em be intense and dark with us, before they star in Classical Actors Ensemble’s comedic TWO GENTLEMEN OF VERONA this summer. (Mike playing opposite an actual real-live dog? We can’t wait.)
3. The lights in the show are ridiculous. Seriously. I mean, look at Jim’s portfolio. RIDICULOUS.
2. The reviews are super positive. Highly recommended in Aisle Say Twin Cities. 4.5 out of 5 stars in Twin Cities Daily Planet. * brushing shoulders off *
1. The magic in this show is palpable. This cast, guys. This. Cast.